The law firm of Dussault and Zatir settled a Motor Vehicle Accident Claim in the amount of $44,700.00.
New Bedford, MA (PRWEB) July 1, 2010 -- The law firm of Dussault and Zatir settled a Motor Vehicle Accident Claim in the amount of $44,700.00.
The at fault-party only carried the Massachusetts State Minimum Bodily Injury Insurance coverage in the amount of $20,000.00. Therefore, the client’s own under-insurance coverage was triggered. After obtaining the maximum amount of coverage afforded by the at-fault party’s insurance carrier, Dussault and Zatir filed for arbitration against the client’s insurer. The arbitration award came back in the client’s favor and ultimately this case was resolved for $44,700.00.
Over the past two decades, Dussault & Zatir, P.C. has grown into the most dominant personal injury practice in the Southeastern Massachusetts. Dussault and Zatir specialize in personal injury in New Bedford, Fall River, Tauton MA, and Providence RI.
- Greenberg Traurig's Business Reorganization and Bankruptcy Practice Receives Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year Award
- Bill Hudak Issues Statement on Supreme Court’s Second Amendment Ruling
- OpenTox Tackles Human Safety Challenge While Seeking to Reduce Animal Experiments through Linking Resources on the Internet
- JPay, the Apple of Washington State DOC’s eye
- Speediware Corporation Announces the Addition of Organizational Charts to SpeedEEO
[Via Legal / Law]