At a time of economic hardships when companies are looking for new ways to show appreciation to their customers in order to maintain their loyalty, Candles4Everything introduces a personalized scented candle with company logo printed directly on the candle.
To overcome and succeed in a time when there is so much uncertainty and economic turmoil the key is gratitude. Never underestimate the power of appreciation. Those you thank today will remember you tomorrow.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) July 7, 2010 -- July 7, 2010 -- Candles4Everything.com today announced the launch of their new Corporate Candle line as a solution to a common problem company’s face when it comes to gift giving. Each year corporation’s struggle with finding the perfect gift for those whose business they appreciate. With gift baskets and flower arrangements being over used, Candles4everything.com created an elegant and personalized scented candle that brings warmth to a room and will be transmitting your gratitude for days to come. Due to the innovative printing technique they use, they are able to print logos, illustrations, photos and/or text directly on a candle making them far more effective than a thank you card that gets thrown in a drawer.
Company co-founder, Marco Gonzalez, who has been in the retail business for thirty-five years, designed the Corporate Candle because he is convinced that by being grateful a company gains more in the end. According to Marco, "To overcome and succeed in a time when there is so much uncertainty and economic turmoil the key is gratitude. Never underestimate the power of appreciation. Those you thank today will remember you tomorrow."
- Criminal Lawyer $1,000 Essay Contest Sponsored by Quadrino Schwartz
- DocuSign Launches Next Generation eSignature Platform With Much Anticipated Spring ’10 Release
- TERIS Hires New Managing Partner for its Growing Chicago Office
- Addresses.com Integrates “In The Neighborhood” Search Results In Its Local White Pages And Yellow Pages Listings
- Vinpower Digital Introduces the SharkCopier DCLS Line of Daisy Chain LightScribe Capable Manual Tower Duplicators
[Via Legal / Law]