Fixed-Price Expert Services, Training & Rapid Deployment Package for the North American and European Markets
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) July 6, 2010 -- Search Technologies, the leading independent provider of search engine integration services, announced today the launch of a new quick-start program for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 customers wishing to upgrade to FAST Search Server.
Since becoming FAST Partner of the Year in 2006, Search Technologies has delivered more than 25,000 consultant-days of implementation services to FAST customers. Further details of the FAST Search Server Quick-Start can be found at Search Technologies' web site
About Search Technologies
Search Technologies is the premier independent provider of search engine integration services. Operating internationally, Search Technologies helps clients to gain business advantage through search-based applications. Our technical team of more than 70 experts is the most experienced group of search implementation professionals globally, and this mitigates risk for our customers. In short, we are the experts at fine-tuning search applications to deliver business benefits.
- DocuSign Brings eSignature Service to Box.net’s Cloud Content Management Plat
- Vinpower Digital Introduces the SharkCopier DCLS Line of Daisy Chain LightScribe Capable Manual Tower Duplicators
- TrakSoft LLC Announces the Release of Contract Analyst, Version 4.5, a Contract Management System
- Bay Area Systems(BayAreaSystems.com) begin offering Microsoft Office 2010 support.
- DocuSign and salesforce.com Create End-to-End Cloud-Based Business Transactions for Customers
[Via Legal / Law]