Law Firm holds its first essay contest to recognize the talent of prosecutors and public defenders within their first five years of law school graduation.
(Vocus/PRWEB ) July 6, 2010 -- GARDEN CITY, N.Y. – Quadrino Schwartz is doing its part to recognize talented and underpaid prosecutors and public defenders who work hard on the front lines of our criminal justice system. The firm is announcing its first CRIMINAL LAWYER’S $1,000 ESSAY CONTEST, open only to prosecutors and public defenders within their first five years out of law school. It's a chance to win nationwide recognition, and some cash.
Eligible attorneys are invited to write an article worthy of publication, no more than 2,500 words, on 'The Most Important, Yet Overlooked Issue in American Criminal Law.' The top 10 finalists will have their pieces published on the widely read blog 'The Criminal Lawyer,' with a short bio about each author. Readers will vote from the finalists to select one grand prize winner who will receive $1,000. For a prosecutor or public defender with student loans to pay off, that's nothing to sneeze at.
Entries are due by August 27, 2010. For further details and to read the official rules, visit 'The Criminal Lawyer' blog.
About Quadrino Schwartz
For more than two decades, the New York trial lawyers at Quadrino Schwartz have provided their clients with effective and powerful representation on matters ranging from insurance law and business cases to criminal defense and white collar criminal defense.
- Hosted Telecoms Market Set For Major Growth, Says Natterbox
- ExtraTeam Recognized by Cisco as a Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider in the United States
- Morgan Drexen, Inc Says the War is to Fight Debt in America Consumers in Debt Need Help Not Victimization
- Missouri Court Allows Government to Prohibit Truthful, Harmless Information
- Washington D.C. Transit Ticket Office Improves Customer Security, and Image of Mass Transit
[Via Legal / Law]