Addresses.com optimizes local search listings with integrated driving directions, Bing maps and other suggestions based on the user's search location offering broader and more interesting results
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) July 6, 2010 -- Addresses.com, a leading provider of local search listings including white pages and yellow pages, enhances local search results with its ‘in the neighborhood’ features that integrate contextually relevant information including Bing Maps, detailed driving directions and information on local businesses that enable users to optimize their searches to receive broader and more interesting results in one simple search.
|Addresses.com has long been a leading provider of white pages and yellow pages services. It now offers even more with location specific search suggestions such as nearby restaurants and hotels.|
For example, a user can search for the contact information for a friend including their address and phone number, they can also click on the ‘nearby’ feature to find the nearest Italian restaurant, hotel, local park, gas station or movie theater in the neighborhood. Addresses.com displays results that are in the context of what users are looking for and where.
Addresses.com is a leading provider of white pages and yellow pages directories that help consumers find people and businesses. Its leading directories help millions of consumers and businesses get connected every day through its integrated portfolio of services including:
Please visit online at www.addresses.com.
For members of the media, please contact us at addressespr(at)gmail(dot)com.
# # #
- TrakSoft LLC Announces the Release of Contract Analyst, Version 4.5, a Contract Management System
- Clare Abel Named One of Arizona’s Top Female Executives
- Maritime Law Should Allow Families to Recover for Emotional Losses, Legal Expert Says
- James Scott Farrin Attorneys Appointed to NC Advocates for Justice Board of Governors
- International Tenant Representative Alliance (ITRA) Expands in Northern Europe
[Via Legal / Law]