“2009 was a tremendous year for growth in all areas of our business," said David Linsky, CEO of SSC, Inc. “We are overwhelmed by the enthusiastic response we've received from our clients and hope to continue on the same growth path throughout 2010 and the future. We are confident that our new executive hires will propel that growth.”
John T. Kozak joins SSC’s Executive Management team as Vice President of Business Development. John brings more than 15 years of experience in the security industry to this position. In this role, John is responsible for all business development activities of the firm, to include strategic planning and direction relating to the sales team’s business development efforts. Prior to this position, John worked in a business development capacity for a national security provider.
|“2009 was a tremendous year for growth in all areas of our business," said David Linsky, CEO of SSC, Inc.|
About SSC, Inc.
SSC, Inc. sets the standard for security companies by providing high quality service, reliability and maximum value to every client. As a leader in security in the tri-state area, SSC provides a full range of security solutions using a unique multi-disciplinary approach. SSC’s services include uniformed security services, professional investigations, computer forensics, litigation support, risk management and security consulting. Established in 1975 as Security Services of Connecticut, Inc., the company is privately owned. To learn more about SSC, navigate to www.securessc.com and www.sscintel.com.
- NationalCreditReport.com Informs Consumers That Their Credit Report Can Affect Their Employment
- Statement by Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association On Illinois Attorney-General Comments as Reported in The Chicago Tribune on May 25, 2010
- American Residential Law Group Announces New Federal Protections for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Personal Injury Attorney David H. Perecman Voted By Lawyers Nationwide In The Top 5% of New York Attorneys
- Consumer Protection Legal Services, Inc. Leads the Field Again in Helping Homeowners with Mortgage Problems
[Via Legal / Law]