Julius Giarmarco, J.D., LL.M., Chair of the Estate Planning Group of Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., Troy, Michigan (www.disinherit-irs.com), is pleased to announce two continuing professional education seminars on Roth IRA conversions. These courses, "Roth IRA Conversion Basics" and "Understanding Roth IRA Conversions", will be taught by Salvatore J. LaMendola, J.D., CPA.
Troy, MI (PRWEB) January 30, 2010 -- The seminars will cover the following topics, in lesser and greater detail, respectively: (1) The differences between Roth IRAs and traditional IRAs; (2) How the minimum distribution rules apply to Roth IRAs; (3) The taxation of Roth IRA distributions; (4) How to convert, re-characterize, and reconvert a traditional IRA/Roth IRA; (5) Why a participant's estate plan should be revised after a Roth IRA conversion; (6) Why trusts are the best way to ensure and safeguard a Roth IRA stretch-out; and (7) The role of life insurance and charitable giving in a Roth IRA conversion.
Interested professionals should contact Jennifer Trevaskis at jtrevaskis(at)disinherit-irs(dot)com to schedule a private training session at our office (complimentary). Non-professionals are also welcome to attend. Interested professionals, for whom attendance at our office is impractical, should also contact Jennifer Trevaskis to schedule a web-based seminar (for a reasonable fee). Handouts will be provided.
- Rhode Island Department of Transportation and RI Police Chief Association Selects All Traffic Solutions Variable Message Signs for Statewide Safety Initiatives
- EVAC+CHAIR North America Supplies Evacuation Chairs to Famed Walter Reed Military Hospital
- CheapAutosInsurance.com Finds You the Facts on Fender-Benders
- Chrome River Expands UK Talent and Experience
- Leading Colocation Provider C4L To Launch South West's Largest Data Centre
[Via Legal / Law]