VeriRent Wins Big with Background Screening at PHADA in Las Vegas.
(Vocus/PRWEB ) July 1, 2010 -- VeriRent traveled to this year’s Public Housing Authorities Directors Association Annual Convention and Exhibition, held in the Paris Las Vegas Hotel from June 6-9. We are committed to establishing ourselves as one of the premier background check resources available and find the best way to do that is to get face to face with our customers.
“The national show was a huge success and gave us the opportunity to meet hundreds of existing and potential clients,” says Mark Harmon, President and CEO of VeriRent, Inc.
According to Mr. Harmon, “The company remains committed to providing quality background screening products and services to the PHA Industry. We feel a responsibility to educate the industry on what is available and offer quality background checks to ensure a safer environment for its residents. We want to offer background screening solutions that are within their budget and can reduce property damages and loss of rent due to evictions.”
Even though providing resident screening for government housing is not the most profitable of markets, VeriRent’s dedication to finding workable solutions comes from their understanding of the public housing authority’s needs. VeriRent understands the budget limitations of most PHA’s and can usually find a solution that fits their needs.
VeriRent has a strong dedication to the success of this market of screening and wants to be a partner in this industry of government housing. That is why their dedication to service and integrity are keys to the business. That is also why the presence and support at this show was also so imperative to VeriRent.
Eric Desjardin, National PHA Sales Representative, explains, “It was great to have an opportunity to meet with the many housing authorities we do business with and hear how our screening program has benefitted their properties. It was good to see them excited about what they do. We are glad to know that we have provided an affordable, useful screening tool for so many PHA’s and will continue to do so. That’s what this show and our business is all about!”
- Csc� Launches Nameprotect� -- The World’s Most Comprehensive Brand Monitoring Platform
- FileHold Document Management Software Announces Significant Enhancements and Support for all New Microsoft Platforms
- Third Largest School District in South Carolina to Roll Out More Than 3,500 Aerohive Access Points to Enhance Academic Achievement
- Lookupemail.com Helps Consumers Protect Their Computers From Potentially Dangerous Emails With Its Reverse Email Lookup And Online Scam Reporting Community Feature
- Iris Data Services Hires New Director of Legal Services - Leading Electronic Discovery Company Adds Brandon Mack to Manage Attorney Document Review
[Via Legal / Law]