The International Society of Primerus Law Firms has formed the Commercial Law Practice Group, which will provide in-house counsel and corporate representatives with responsive, high quality, partner-level Commercial Law representation at reasonable fees.
Grand Rapids, MI (PRWEB) July 7, 2010 -- The International Society of Primerus Law Firms (Primerus) is very pleased to announce the formation of the Commercial Law Practice Group. This group consists of Primerus business law firms who have collaborated to provide Commercial Law Consulting representation, which will provide in-house counsel and corporate representatives “hands-on” representation by seasoned lawyers without the large law firm price tag.
The Commercial Law Practice Group has assembled members who have extensive Commercial Law experience, and spend a significant amount of time practicing in the Commercial Law area. Additionally, a majority of the members who participate in this group belong to numerous related organizations and publish articles regularly.
Firms participating in this initiative have experience in the following practice areas:
- Default Law and Debt Liquidation
- Financing Transactions
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture
- Bankruptcy/Insolvency and Protection of Creditors' Rights
This group is lead by co-chairs Robert W. Bivins, of Bivins & Hemenway, P. A. located in Valrico, FL, and Charlie Shah, of Christian & Small, LLP located in Birmingham, AL.
If you are interested in learning more about the Commercial Law Practice Group, please contact Ruth Martin, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Primerus at rmartin(at)primerus(dot)com or call (800) 968-2211.
- 85 Percent of U.S. Adults Want to Bag Paper and Go Green
- Enrolled Agent Reveals IRS Collection Methods
- Search Technologies Launches FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint Quick-Start Program
- DocuSign and salesforce.com Create End-to-End Cloud-Based Business Transactions for Customers
- Candles4Everything.com Launches a Corporate Candle Line to Help Businesses Show Gratitude through Marketing
[Via Legal / Law]