Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. & The Friedman Family present the Second Annual Ed Friedman Golf Classic to fund the Ed Friedman Patient Assistance Fund and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Pikesville, MD (PRWEB) June 21, 2010 -- Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman (http://www.weinstocklegal.com/services.php) recently announced the Second Annual Ed Friedman Golf Classic in memory of their partner Ed Friedman. Friedman lost his long and difficult battle with pancreatic cancer in July of 2008. To keep Ed’s memory alive and help assist other cancer patients, the Edward J. Friedman Foundation was formed.
Ed loved life and one of his passions was the game of golf. In his memory, the Second Annual Ed Friedman Golf Classic was held on Friday, June 18, 2010. Ed’s law partner and devoted friend, Sidney Friedman (http://www.weinstocklegal.com/attorney.php#sydney), was Honorary Chairman of the tournament. Proceeds from the event will help fund the Ed Friedman Patient Assistance fund at Sinai Hospital’s Lapidus Cancer Institute and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
To learn more about the Second Annual Ed Friedman Golf Classic, please visit http://www.tournevents.com/_tournament/.
- Winscribe Expands into Business Process Management for Law Firms
- Schneider, Smeltz, Ranney & LaFond, P.L.L. Attorney Named “Person of the Week”
- Courage in the Face of Inequality -- Charlene Strong Focuses on the Impact of LGBT Discrimination on Real Families
- Industry Benchmark Report Finds Full Mobile Lifecycle Management and ITSM Critical to Enterprise Mobile Management
- Active Search Results Announces its New Search Engine Ranking Algorithm
[Via Legal / Law]