Janus Corporate Solutions has launched a migration package for clients of Rikvin after Rikvin's Managing Director - Ragini Dhanvantray - was charged by the Singapore authorities for serious violations of the Companies Act.
Singapore (PRWEB) March 31, 2010 -- On March 10, 2010 Ms. Ragini Dhanvantray, Managing Director of Rikvin - a Singapore-based corporate services provider - pleaded guilty to charges arising out of multiple violations of the Companies Act. A copy of the press release from Singapore's Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) can be viewed online here.
While announcing the charges against Rikvin's Managing Director, Mr Muhammad Hidhir Majid, ACRA’s Deputy Chief Executive for Legal & Enforcement reiterated that “ACRA takes a serious view on false or fraudulent filings, especially by professionals, and will not hesitate to take strong measures, including court prosecution, to maintain public confidence in the information stored in its statutory registers.”
|ACRA takes a serious view on false or fraudulent filings, especially by professionals, and will not hesitate to take strong measures, including court prosecution, to maintain public confidence in the information stored in its statutory registers.|
Janus Corporate Solutions is the leading Singapore-based firm that provides Singapore company incorporation and compliance services to businesses and entrepreneurs worldwide. Through its experienced team and streamlined processes, Janus is able to deliver high-quality service at affordable cost.
- Business Networking Site TalkBizNow.com Release Free Service - Webstore - Allowing Members to Create their Own E-commerce Web Pages in Minutes
- AIB International to Implement MetricStream for Compliance and Safety Audits
- BlackDog Recruiting Software Announces Collaborative Partnership with Bill Radin
- Corboy and Demetrio Attorney Kohut Elected Financial Secretary of Women's Bar Association of Illinois
- James Scott Farrin Attorney Gives Free Legal Advice to Spanish-Speakers
[Via Legal / Law]