A Rocky Mount, N C health care consultant and accountant has published his first book, "Health Care Practice Valuations." This book provides doctors a general background on how to prepare for the sale and/or purchase of a practice.
Rocky Mount, NC (PRWEB) December 28, 2009 -- Accountant and health consultant Arthur Grant Mangum of Rocky Mount, NC has authored and published his first book, "Health Care Practice Valuations". The book provides practitioners a factual knowledge of a general nature on practice valuations and buy/sales.
Mangum has 42 years experience providing financial, tax and management services to the health care community in North and South Carolina. His primary focus has been in the areas of medical, dental, optometric and veterinary medicine professions. For more than 30 years he has provided practice valuations and when requested, assisted in the buy/sale transaction.
|"One day, you will leave your practice by transfer, disability or death. Count on it."|
- Regulating Sex Toys In Canada: A CBC Radio 1 Interview with Online Sex Shop
- LuckyJets.com, the Las Vegas Private Jet Connection, Enhances Website
- Time Running Out for Investors to Op Out from Schwab Yield Plus
- Law Offices of Ledger & Associates Finishes 2009 on Top
- Richard Maize Inspires Wealthy to Aid Homeless During Hanukkah, Christmas
[Via Legal / Law]