Brown & Welsh PC aids in forming the International Council For Middle East Studies, Inc., a new Middle East think tank.
Meriden, CT (PRWEB) December 28, 2009 -- Brown & Welsh, P.C. recently completed the formalities for forming the International Council For Middle East Studies, Inc. (ICMES) ICMES’ first president and CEO is Norton Mezvinsky, Distinguished University Professor Emeritus of History at Central Connecticut State University.
Brown & Welsh President Houston Putnam Lowry said, “We remain committed to international law and supporting charitable endeavors. ICMES’ mission is to inform and enlighten American citizens and the West concerning current states of mind in the Middle East. ICMES also informs and apprises governmental, nongovernmental organizations, and citizens of present and current dangers, hazards, and threats to the Middle East and global communities. These are all worthy goals and we were pleased to assist them in their formation.”
|ICMES's objectives are worthy goals and we are pleased to support them.|
- LuckyJets.com, the Las Vegas Private Jet Connection, Enhances Website
- On the move: Jalesia McQueen Gadberry Establishes McQueen Gadberry LLC
- New Law in New York State Expands Child Safety Seat Requirements Attorney Paul Dansker Addresses Injury Prevention through Legislation
- Andrews Kurth’s Richard Deutsch Named UT Co-Adjunct Professor
- RAM Financial Negotiates Sleep for Consumer
[Via Legal / Law]