Jalesia F. McQueen Gadberry (Jasha) is owner and attorney of the St. Louis-based law firm, McQueen Gadberry LLC. Her practice areas focus on general corporate law, immigration and international law. Jasha advises small to mid-sized companies, "start-up" entities, entrepreneurs, foreign entrepreneurs, entertainers, immigrants, nonimmigrants and employers of immigrants and nonimmigrants.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) December 26, 2009 -- Jalesia McQueen Gadberry, an experienced attorney better known as “Jasha,” established McQueen Gadberry LLC in order to serve the area’s businesses. Jasha, who is fluent in Spanish, has an international and small to mid-size business focus and offers high-quality legal counsel on general corporate, international and immigration law. Jasha explains that she wants to “serve small businesses and entrepreneurs. They are the backbone of our economy.” Jasha offers flexible fee arrangements and emphasizes a structure that reinforces a trusting relationship with her clients.
|Jasha explains that she wants to “serve small businesses and entrepreneurs. They are the backbone of our economy.”|
10805 Sunset Office Drive, Suite 300 Sunset Hills, Missouri 63127
- LuckyJets.com, the Las Vegas Private Jet Connection, Enhances Website
- Round Three of the Merchant Capital/SEC Appeal
- New Law in New York State Expands Child Safety Seat Requirements Attorney Paul Dansker Addresses Injury Prevention through Legislation
- Regulating Sex Toys In Canada: A CBC Radio 1 Interview with Online Sex Shop
- CEO Zalman Silber of Empire State Building – NY SkyRide Cleared of All Sex Charges
[Via Legal / Law]