Leading Law Firm offers Halloween Safety Tips for Children
Niskayuna, NY (PRWEB) October 30, 2009 -- Personal injury law firm Martin, Harding & Mazzotti has compiled a list of safety tips to help ensure a safe and happy Halloween for local Capital Region children.
These tips will help children, and adults, stay safe on Halloween.
Martin, Harding & Mazzotti wishes the Capital Region a safe and very happy Halloween.
About Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
Founded in 1994, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti is a personal injury law firm with offices in Upstate New York and new offices in Utica and Manchester, Vermont. The firm has attorneys licensed in New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Michigan, District of Columbia and California. The firm sponsors and supports extensive community outreach programs promoting personal safety and will continue to do so in the future. Martin, Harding & Mazzotti is honored to have been voted "Best Law Firm" in the 2008 Times Union Readers' Poll. For more information, visit 1800LAW1010.com.
- Outstanding LeTip Members to be Recognized at Power Networking Event
- Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney Frank Jenkins Voted First Place in Reader's Choice Poll
- The Mulligan Law Firm is Investigating Injury Claims: The Anti-epileptic Drug Dilantin� has Allegedly Been Linked to Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS)
- The Diabetes Drug Avandia� has Allegedly been Linked to Heart Attacks and Heart Disease
- Tax Expert Roni Deutch Explains IRS Wage Garnishments to American Taxpayers
[Via Legal / Law]