The Harris Law Firm volunteers their time to help at the 11th Annual Colorado Cares Day.
Golden, CO (PRWEB) July 31, 2009 -- To help celebrate the eleventh annual Colorado Cares Day on Saturday, July 26, 2008, the lawyers and staff of The Harris Law Firm spent the day volunteering at The Horse Protection League in Golden, Colorado.
Like his predecessors, Governor Ritter encourages community partners and volunteers to donate their time on Colorado Cares Day for projects such as painting, cleanup, and simple carpentry work in local non-profit community centers serving families, seniors, children, animals, and other community members. Governor Ritter has furthered this volunteer tradition in 2009 by stating that this is the day that people of all ages and abilities give back to their communities and the state by sharing their time and talents to help make Colorado an even better place to live.
On the 26th of July, from 9am to 1pm, the attorneys and at The Harris Law Firm were up their boots in "Horse Fun" by bucking hay, mucking stalls, and building fences for this non-profit organization dedicated to the welfare of horses. Solely supported and run entirely by volunteer members, this organization relies on the community to help care for abused, abandoned, and neglected horses.
About the Harris Law Firm
Established in 1993, The Harris Law Firm is one of Denver's largest family law firms and employs a team of 12 skilled attorneys.
In addition to divorce and child custody and support issues in Colorado, The Harris Law Firm also handles marital agreements, and issues regarding maintenance, paternity, grandparents' rights, and step-parent adoptions.
For more information on The Harris Law Firm, including articles written by our family law attorneys, please visit our Web site: harrisfamilylaw.com
- DynaSis IT Services Prepares Businesses for Data Loss and More: Business Continuity Plans Increase Survivability after Disaster
- Taking aim at Obesity, Smoking and Diabetes: New Webinar Delves into Details of Employer use of Incentives to Keep Employees Healthy
- United Law Group Negotiates Payment Reduction of $1,542 Per Month for Jean Russell of Altadena, CA
- Arizona Federal Court Dismisses Investor Claims Against Resolve Staffing, Inc. Management and its Securities Lawyer
- Industry Consultant Offers Advice for Improved Personal Branding and Career Management
[Via Legal / Law]
- accutane without prescription - order isotretinoin online
- generic propecia - order generic propecia online
- cheap lamisil - order terbinafine
- buy generic viagra online - order sildenafil online
- buy generic revia - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes