The Castle Rock law firm of Robinson & Henry, P.C., Attorneys At Law, announced today that it will host free "Knowledge is Power" seminars throughout the Denver and Colorado Springs metro areas.
Castle Rock, CO (PRWEB) July 31, 2009 -- Robinson & Henry, P.C., Attorneys At Law, announced today that it will host free "Knowledge is Power" seminars throughout the Denver and Colorado Springs metro areas. The seminars will take place onsite at those companies interested in hosting a seminar as well as in Robinson & Henry's offices in Castle Rock, Lakewood, and Colorado Springs. The seminars will cover the vital areas of estate planning, family law, bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sales, tax problems, and real estate matters.
"Legal woes can affect an employee's focus and efficiency, which affect performance and morale," according to Bill Henry, a partner at Robinson & Henry, P.C. "One of the greatest compliments our firm receives is when our clients tell us 'what a relief' they feel after speaking with us and learning about solutions to their legal problems. Through these seminars, we hope to provide information and relief to more Coloradoans in a convenient environment." Bill said.
Seminars are forming weekly in Robinson & Henry's offices and in employer workplaces throughout the Front Range. To schedule a seminar at your worksite or to learn more contact Julie Robinson at (303) 688-0944.
About Robinson & Henry, P.C.:
Robinson & Henry is a full service Colorado law firm with offices in Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, and Lakewood. The firm's attorneys have been quoted by newspapers, radio stations, and legal publications throughout the country.
For information, please contact William L. Henry IV at (303) 688-0944, or by mail at 757 Maleta Lane, Castle Rock, CO 80108.
- United Law Group Negotiates Payment Reduction of $1,542 Per Month for Jean Russell of Altadena, CA
- New Pay How You Drive Motor Insurance Policy Could Help Reduce Accident Rates and Track Stolen Vehicles
- Arizona Federal Court Dismisses Investor Claims Against Resolve Staffing, Inc. Management and its Securities Lawyer
- Industry Consultant Offers Advice for Improved Personal Branding and Career Management
- Association of NJ Chiropractors Brings Class Action Suit Against Aetna for Post Payment Audit Practices
[Via Legal / Law]
- purchase isotretinoin - order isotretinoin online
- generic propecia - order generic propecia online
- lamisil without prescription - order terbinafine
- buy generic viagra online - order sildenafil online
- cheap naltrexone - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes