Online public relations guide by AD Publishing shows businesses how to get more exposure through free publicity and other low cost PR methods.
Pleasanton, CA (PRWEB) July 2, 2010 -- ADPublishing.org LLC, a publishing and media distribution firm, has launched a new online public relations guide which enables small business owners to generate their own free publicity. Online PR and SEO System is a complete guide for small businesses and entrepreneurs. It includes PR training, software to configure press releases, and pre-formatted templates.
|We now see that free publicity can be a more cost effective and believable solution than paid advertising,” said Cassie Lord, General Manager of 5 Alarm Music / Rescue Records.|
Online PR and SEO System will help business owners:
For more information, go to www.adpublishing.org/online-pr. Questions can be directed to Alex Tran at 1-877-886-8766
About ADPublishing.org LLC
Founded in 2009, AD Publishing (www.adpublishing.org) is a market research, product creation, publishing & media distribution firm. They work with sports and entertainment celebrities, small businesses, nonprofits, and entrepreneurs to develop, market, and fulfill products and services.
- ABA Testimony Reports Legal Community’s Views of Kagan’s Professional Qualifications
- 5280 Readership Tops All Other Denver Monthly and Weeklies
- Introducing Fundamental Financial Advisors: A Comprehensive Wealth Management Firm for “Thousandaires”
- JPay, the Apple of Washington State DOC’s eye
- Missouri Court Allows Government to Prohibit Truthful, Harmless Information
[Via Legal / Law]