As summer progresses, the number of boating accidents and injuries begins to multiply. ATA Associates is pleased to offer free boating case consultations- a $250 value.
Houston, TX (Vocus/PRWEB ) July 1, 2010 -- As summer progresses, the number of boating accidents and injuries begin to multiply. ATA Associates is pleased to offer free boating case consultations- a $250 value.
ATA Associates has performed or assisted in the reconstruction of recreational boating accidents, shipping and boating facilities accidents, and analyses of marine operations for accident potential for over 30 years.
ATA and its personnel are members of, or have worked with, such boating organizations as the American Boat and Yacht Council, National Association of State Boating Law Administrators, National Boating Federation, National Safe Boating Council, International Association of Marine Investigators and the American Power Boat Association to name a few. ATA has also presented training materials to the states of Delaware, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, Minnesota, Ohio and Alabama.
Marine accidents involve pleasure boats as well as working boats such as tugs, cargo and tanker ships, fishing boats, and facilities that serve them. Boating accidents present a unique set of problems to the accident reconstructionist due to the environment and the nature of activities conducted in it. ATA has the unique capabilities to support all types of reconstruction and engineering efforts.
For additional information about ATA’s complimentary consultation and services please contact, Bob Swint at 281-480-9847.
About ATA Associates, Inc.
ATA Associates is a leading provider of accident reconstruction, product failure analysis and technical consulting services. ATA does it all with a level of expertise and integrity unparalleled in our field. In fact, ATA Associates has provided expert witness services to defense and plaintiff attorneys for over 30 years earning a level of credibility unsurpassed in the industry. For additional information visit www.ataassociates.com.
- Greenberg Traurig's Business Reorganization and Bankruptcy Practice Receives Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year Award
- Mission Viejo's Loree Glenn Finishes Grueling 545-Mile Bike Trek to Support Victims of AIDS
- Mona Pearl On Growth Models - Past, Present and Future: Where do Middle Market Companies Go For Global Expansion Expertise?
- Third Largest School District in South Carolina to Roll Out More Than 3,500 Aerohive Access Points to Enhance Academic Achievement
- SunBlock Systems and BitFlare Key in High-Profile Inquiry for City of New Orleans
[Via Legal / Law]