Seven Partners from Sugarman and Sugarman, P.C., http://www.sugarman.com, have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and are featured in the Boston's Best Lawyers 2010 Edition, a supplement to the Boston Globe.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 22, 2010 -- Seven Partners from Sugarman and Sugarman, P.C., http://www.sugarman.com, have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and are featured in the Boston's Best Lawyers 2010 Edition, a supplement to the Boston Globe. This year's supplement included a feature article "2010 LAWYERS OF THE YEAR, Neil Sugarman ".
One of the feature stories is that of Neil Sugarman, named by Best Lawyers as "Lawyer of the Year" for Product Liability Litigation. The article highlights Mr. Sugarman's highly successful 40-year career, fighting for personal injury victims. The article notes that Mr. Sugarman focuses his practice on products liability, medical malpractice, construction site accidents and complex personal injury cases and finds product liability cases "particularly satisfying…the complex cases always intrigued me." In the article, Mr. Sugarman also explains that "product liability and personal injury lawyers must always convey credibility before the jury, being accurate and forthright…Once the jury realizes that you are not only truthful but accurate, then what you have to say usually gets translated into a positive result for your client."
For more information, please go to www.boston.com/bestlawyers.
- Wall Independent School District Gives ipConfigure Surveillance Software Straight A's
- Former Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Files Class Action Lawsuit Based on Improper Expense Reimbursement Policy
- GlassesUSA.com Announces Sale on Prescription Sunglasses
- Elfiq Networks and IPsteel Partner for Distribution in France
- Fast Forward Academy Launches New Infrastructure for IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Growth
[Via Legal / Law]