A sneak peek of the highly-anticipated movie will be offered at the International Christian Retail Show (ICRS)
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 27, 2010 -- Scheduled to hit theaters in January 2011, 'Suing the Devil' features Malcolm McDowell as the cunning devil who is sued by a down-and-out law student for $8 trillion dollars. The trial of the century takes place with both sides battling for the hearts and minds of the jury.
'Suing the Devil' has already had its packed premieres in LA and Hawaii and is scheduled to have the Australian premiere in August.
To be invited to see a sneak peek at the movie and meet it's director, you must be registered for the ICRS as a retailer or exhibitor.
Please email Michelle at Ripple Effect Management: contact(at)RippleEffectManagement(dot)com
Join everyone on http://Facebook.com/SuingtheDevilMovie
- Principal Protected Index Investing Provides Innovative Method to Significantly Reduce Stock Market Loss and Risk
- Triad Web Design Ranked #23 on the Top 100 Small Businesses List by Business Leader Magazine
- SGIC Research Shows Kitchen Safety Compromised At Home
- World-Check Attends the MLRO & Financial Crime Convention in London
- John Harman CPA PLLC, Announces Expansion of Business with New Location Just off the Central Expressway in McKinney Texas
[Via Legal / Law]