After 35 years in Southfield, auto accident law firm moves to fully-renovated office building in Farmington Hills to better serve its clients
Farmington Hills, MI (PRWEB) May 28, 2010 -- Michigan Auto Law, also known as Gursten, Koltonow, Gursten, Christensen & Raitt, PC, has moved its Southfield lawyer headquarters at 26555 Evergreen Road, Travelers Tower, to a new location. The law firm's new home is a 22,500 square-foot office building at 30101 Northwestern Highway, in Farmington Hills.
Gursten says the firm’s success has led to its astonishing growth. Michigan Auto Law has received the top-reported car accident or truck accident jury verdict or settlement in Michigan in seven of the last 10 years, according to published year-end verdicts and settlements reports by Michigan Lawyers Weekly. And as the firm does no television, Yellow Pages, billboards or other common forms of lawyer advertising, the firm’s growth in recent years can be attributed in large part, to accident case referrals from other attorneys.
Gursten added that the move also would not have been possible without the firm's cherished clients; "We will continue to do our best to protect our clients. We know you love our new home, as it enables us to serve you better."
About Michigan Auto Law: Michigan Auto Law is a third-generation law firm with 19 lawyers practicing exclusively in automobile accident and No-Fault insurance litigation throughout the state. We have offices in Sterling Heights, Detroit, Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids. For more information, please call (800) 777-0028, or visit our web site.
- Net Lawman’s Affiliate Program Expands to Australia and India
- North Carolina Film Student Scores Big in Bicycle Safety Video Contest
- Statement by Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association On Illinois Attorney-General Comments as Reported in The Chicago Tribune on May 25, 2010
- Code Origami Launches InfoRazor Server: Easy and Convenient Way to Redact PDF Documents
- Complicated Surgeries Carry Greater Risks, Possible Need for New York Medical Malpractice Attorneys According To David Perecman
[Via Legal / Law]