Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Steve Bederman, Well Known International CEO Releases His First Novel Through Solstice Publishing

‘The CEO’ is a Corporate Thriller with Best Seller written all over it.

I had a need to bring to the average citizen the extreme spectacle of such an experience. What better way than with a novel of corporate intrigue? As the CEO, I faced many situations that were surprises and dramas in their own right.This is close to real!

Aurora, CO (PRWEB) April 28, 2010 -- Steve Bederman, well known global business leader, has spent much of his career building technology for Outsourcing, BPO’s, and Contact Centers worldwide. He first became famous as the CEO that took a small 2 man Denver based software company and made it the fastest growing company in the world in it’s area of expertise; that being Call Center Technology.

He often endured the travel between his six world wide offices driving the company to wild success, “I wasn’t satisfied with that alone, though. I had a need to bring to the average citizen the extreme spectacle of such an experience. What better way than with a novel of corporate intrigue? As the CEO, I faced many situations that were surprises and dramas in their own right. I had the opportunity to meet with Presidents, Ministers, and many leaders of developing countries.”

Mr. Bederman today announced the release of his first novel, The CEO. “The ten years that I spent building TouchStar Software put me through an amazing and difficult story of my own truth, not fiction. I decided to write a series of books that are Corporate Thrillers. I couldn’t conceive of a better way to introduce the series to you than naming the first book ‘The CEO’. I know you’ll love it.”

The book captures the essence of the life and times of an International CEO with all the intrigue between billion dollar deals and high stakes drama. Mr. Bederman says, "Public and Private Investments in the book come from the eyes, my eyes, of a real CEO; living and battling in the world of global competition. This book will take you as close to the truth as if you too were The CEO”

It is the first in a series of which the second book has already been written and waiting for its proper time to market. “I invite all of you to click on the links below and they will take you to where you can buy an e-copy of the book. It is simple to download and while currently only available as a download it is priced reasonably at $5.99. “Once the hard copy version follows in a few months, the price will increase accordingly.”

“I am enjoying the writing every bit as much as the rest of my businesses. Please buy one today and I promise to never stop writing the series. Once you get attached to the protagonist, in this case Mitch Jacobs, you’ll never want his story to end.”

Best Selling Author Mary H. Collins reviewed The CEO. She said, “Author Steve Bederman has written a riveting Corporate novel that will keep you turning the pages. This story has a non-stop action packed storyline of betrayal and greed…yet laced with a hint of romance. I didn’t want to put ‘The CEO’ down, once I started reading it, it kept me wanting to find out what would happen next. I feel this book will certainly be on the ‘Best Seller list’; there is never a lull in the story, it keeps you guessing from beginning to end. Just when you think you know who’s doing what…there’s another twist to the story that throws you off track. I loved it and look forward to reading his future books.
5 out of 5 STARS

Click the link to take part in the action:
http://solsticepublishing.com/the-ceo-p-33.html
Or
www.stevebederman.com

Or download Kindle free for PC at Amazon.com and buy the Kindle version of The CEO at: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=The+CEO+by+Steve+Bederman&x=17&y=24

Mr. Steve Bederman is well known for founding TouchStar Software. It was awarded notice by The INC 500, Deloitte's Top 20 Fastest Growing Companies, Denver’s Top 5 Fastest Growing Companies, and others. He also is the founder of Commerce for Peace, the Chairman of The Foundation for Independent Living, and the current CEO at WWW.INTOUCH-VOIP.COM, another fast growing international technology company.

See Also:

[Via Legal / Law]

erectalis 100 | kamagra oral jelly uk

No comments: