Attorneys Joseph P. Mcguire And Douglas O. Thigpen Of Mcguire, Wood & Bissette Selected As 2009 Super Lawyers For North Carolina
Asheville, NC (PRWEB) March 30, 2010 -- The Asheville law firm of McGuire, Wood & Bissette, P.A. is pleased to announce that attorneys Joseph P. McGuire and Douglas O. Thigpen have been selected as 2009 Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers magazine. McGuire is honored in the areas of Business Litigation and Personal Injury Plaintiff, and Thigpen in the area of Real Estate.
Super Lawyers magazine is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Published in all 50 states, Super Lawyers magazine, featuring articles about attorneys named to the Super Lawyers list, is distributed to all attorneys in the state or region, the lead corporate counsel of Russell 3000 companies and the ABA-approved law school libraries, as well as a special supplement in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country.
McGuire, Wood & Bissette, P.A. is the oldest law firm in Asheville, North Carolina continuously in the practice of law since 1894. Since its inception, the firm has engaged in a general civil practice geared toward commerce and industry. McGuire, Wood & Bissette, P.A. is committed to serving its clients' best interests with effective legal services of the highest quality at a reasonable cost, while adhering to the highest ethical standards and contributing to the well-being of the community.
- FaxCritics.com Publishes Nextiva Reviews
- New York Medical Malpractice Attorney Recommends Cancer Patients Take Precautionary Steps Before Undergoing Radiation Therapy
- Interoil Investigation Announced by Law Offices of Howard B. Sirota(Attorney Advertising)
- New Bath Divorce Service Links Law with Therapy
- Man Falls to His Death From Apartment Terrace in New York, Personal Injury Lawyers Comment
[Via Legal / Law]