Colorado's leading Immigration Law Firm is opening a new office in Colorado Springs. This new office wil serve Colorado Springs and surrounding communities in southern Colorado.
Aurora, CO (PRWEB) March 30, 2010 -- Media Advisory: Joseph Law Firm, P.C., Colorado’s leading Immigration Law firm since 1998, is pleased to announce the opening of an office in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
“We hope this office will make it more convenient for clients living outside of the Denver Metro area. We look forward to serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities,” said Managing Partner, Kirby Gamblin Joseph.
The new office is located at:
963 E. Colorado Ave,
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
The attorneys of the Joseph Law Firm, P.C. are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. (AILA). Attorneys and several staff members and are bi-lingual in Spanish and English. Jeff Joseph, Senior Partner, serves on the AILA Board of Governors. He is one of 21 elected directors. Mr. Joseph was nominated by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s “Forty Under 40” which recognizes forty young entrepreneurs for their business skills.
- AIB International to Implement MetricStream for Compliance and Safety Audits
- Business Networking Site TalkBizNow.com Release Free Service - Webstore - Allowing Members to Create their Own E-commerce Web Pages in Minutes
- E-Discovery, Computer Forensics, and Hacker Remediation Consulting Firm Jones Dykstra & Associates Adds Michigan-Based Consultant
- Two Asheville Lawyers Selected As 2009 Super Lawyers For North Carolina
- MyEclipse for Spring Released; Spring Java and Web Development Revolutionized
[Via Legal / Law]