Washington Express, a leader in DC area courier services, provides professional, competitively priced line-standing and seat holding services for congressional and judicial hearings.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 27, 2010 -- Washington Express's professional Line-Standing team that specializes in monitoring congressional hearing schedules, as well as the demand for particular hearings. Washington Express constantly checks the demand for individual hearings so we can accurately suggest the proper line standing starting time. Washington Express regularly surveys committee websites to check for hearing re-locations and postponements so that your line standing is done at the right time and place.
About Washington Express:
Washington Express is Washington DC's largest courier service. Founded in 1981, Washington Express (WEX) is the metro area’s largest courier service with offices in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Washington Express messengers specialize in urgent, on-demand package delivery, with a 99% on-time track record. With a fleet of 200 full-time uniformed couriers, we handle over 2,000 thousand deliveries a day for hundreds of area businesses, including nine of the area’s 10 largest law firms. Our service times are the fastest available in the region.
Washington Express' management team is comprised of experienced and forward-looking transportation professionals. WEX has served the Washington, DC area for 28 years and counting.
- Maher Law Firm Warns Avandia Users - NY Times Reports - FDA Recommends Recall of Avandia
- Messaging Architects to Showcase Virtualized Email Security and Data-Leak Prevention at RSA 2010
- Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Achieves One of the Largest Jury Verdicts in St. Lucie County in a case of 'Profits before Safety'
- Investment Rarities: CFTC’s Position Limit Hearings Could Spell the End of Silver Price Manipulation
- Loyola Law School’s Journalist Law School Accepting Applications for 2010 Fellowship
[Via Legal / Law]