Directory of State Overtime Laws added to IQOvertime.com to help workers understand their right to overtime pay and wages.
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 26, 2010 -- IQ Overtime is pleased to offer a newly created Directory of State Overtime Pay Laws for individuals who are interested in researching their rights to overtime pay. Workers who believe that they are being unfairly denied overtime wages can use this resource to learn more about the regulations in their state and determine if their employer is violating the law. A Free Case Evaluation is also available on the site for those who wish to pursue an overtime lawsuit.
|Employees who work over 40 hours per week may be entitled to overtime pay.|
Workers who believe that their employers have denied them the overtime pay they deserve may be entitled to participate in an overtime lawsuit and recover unpaid wages and other damages. Visit IQOvertime.com and complete the Free Overtime Case Review form to get connected to an unpaid overtime attorney who can evaluate your claim and determine if your rights have been violated.
About IQ Overtime
IQOvertime.com was established to provide legal help and information for workers who have been denied overtime compensation. Comprehensive resources for workers are available on this site, including informational articles, an overtime calculator, answers to frequently asked questions, and an overview of state overtime laws. Workers who have been denied overtime pay can get the legal help they need today by visiting IQOvertime.com and completing the Free Case Evaluation form.
- New Wage and Hour Resource Site Provides Useful Tips for Workers’ Rights - Site Offers Crucial Information on Workplace Violations
- Health Benefits Direct Announces Discontinuance of Complaint
- GearHost Inc. Continues Long-Standing Relationship with SmarterTools
- Brand New Updates Announced for Mesothelioma-Attorney-Info.com
- Toyota Recalls Raise Awareness of Vehicle Safety Issues, Risks of Accidents from Driving Defective Automobiles
[Via Legal / Law]