Especially in these difficult financial times, divorce can be devastating to the whole family. Second Saturday is an essential tool for women to learn how to avoid the pitfalls inherent in the divorce process.
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) December 29, 2009 -- Maryland women who are going through the divorce process have had an exclusive opportunity to gain expert knowledge from a class offered through the Howard Community College. Since its inception in January of 2005, hundreds of women have been provided with priceless, accurate, insightful, and current divorce information.
|“John Faggio and his team of co-instructors have helped many women avoid the pitfalls of faulty advice and obtain further sage counsel.This is an invaluable class for those in need of support and guidance. “|
Marge Cangiano, Lifelong Learning Specialist at the Howard Community College, approved the class for inclusion in the College’s non-accredited seasonal brochure. "So many women face divorce without the legal and financial information needed to help them through this difficult and life changing challenge. Second Saturday offers women a comfortable environment in which to obtain the information they need."
Faggio Financial LLC is Central Maryland's only exclusive matrimonial financial planning practice. John Faggio is a CPA, CFP® and CDFA™ who has helped hundreds of divorcing individuals reach financial divorce settlements in a rational, expedient, and cost-effective manner.
Click here to register for our next class on January 23, 2010.
- Denver Colorado Company Invests in High End High Definition Equipment
- New Law in New York State Expands Child Safety Seat Requirements Attorney Paul Dansker Addresses Injury Prevention through Legislation
- On the move: Jalesia McQueen Gadberry Establishes McQueen Gadberry LLC
- Migration Expert Encourages Prospective Skilled Migrants to Australia to Begin the Migration Process Now
- RAM Financial Negotiates Sleep for Consumer
[Via Legal / Law]