Site provides invaluable information for patients who have been injured during gallbladder removal surgery.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 29, 2009 -- The New York personal injury law firm of Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. has launched a new Web site specifically designed for victims of medical malpractice during gallbladder surgery.
The new Web site is located at gallbladder-removal.com.
"The bottom line is that most injuries sustained during gallbladder surgery are preventable," said Steven J. Schwartzapfel, founding partner of Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. "We have a deep understanding of what goes wrong during these surgeries. If you have suffered one of two common injuries during your surgery, there's a good chance you are a victim of malpractice."The firm's new Web site provides information about how these injuries occur and what patients can do to receive compensation for the medical expenses related to surgical errors. Among the topics covered:
About Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C.
Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. is a well-respected plaintiff personal injury and estate litigation firm in New York. With more than 150 years of combined experience and highly competent co-counsel throughout the country, Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. focuses on all types of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, gallbladder surgery injury claims, vehicle accidents, workers' compensation, Social Security disability, defective products, and trust and estate litigation.
- Tennessee Proclaims it White Ribbons Against Pornography Week
- eClaris Proudly Announces Appointment of Jeff Steve as Senior eDiscovery Consultant
- International SOS Publishes Roadmap for Protecting Globally Mobile Employees in an Increasingly Complex World
- Title Industry Powerhouses Douglas Forsyth and TitleVest Join Forces to Launch New Title Agency
- Insurance Brokerage Firm Mcgriff, Seibels & Williams Executive Honored as In-House Counsel of the Year
[Via Legal / Law]