Wesley Young will serve as panelist on debt settlement
Madison, Wis. (PRWEB) July 31, 2009 -- Wesley Young, legislative director for The Association of Settlement Companies (TASC), will be a speaker at the American Bar Association Annual meeting Saturday in Chicago.
Young will serve on a panel entitled "Debt Settlement - Navigating the Legal and Ethical Minefield." The panelists will discuss the ethical aspects of the debt settlement industry from the prospective of the creditor, the regulator and the industry itself.
"TASC holds its member companies to strict guidelines, and of course those include ethics," Young said. "As such, I'm looking forward to explaining how debt settlement still is a viable option for those struggling with their debt."
The other panel speakers are Alan Kaplinsky (Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP), Beth Moskow-Schnoll (Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP), Ricardo Kilpatrick (Kilpatrick & Associates, P.C.), Rebecca Pruitt (Consumer Fraud Bureau of the Office of the Illinois Attorney General), James Wyman (JPMorgan Chase) and Carolyn Lee Hann (Federal Trade Commission).
Young will be speaking on his third panel in two weeks.
About The Association of Settlement Companies
The Association of Settlement Companies (TASC) promotes fair business practices, consumer protection and industry standards for the debt settlement industry. TASC, founded in 2005, serves to protect consumers through an organization seal that represents best practices and standards of reputable companies. The organization also protects its member companies through lobbying efforts at the state and national levels, as well as awareness initiatives to educate consumers on debt settlement as a financial solution. All TASC member companies pledge compliance to strict association bylaws governing business practices and ethics. For more information, visit tascsite.org.
- Industry Consultant Offers Advice for Improved Personal Branding and Career Management
- New Pay How You Drive Motor Insurance Policy Could Help Reduce Accident Rates and Track Stolen Vehicles
- doeLegal announces Alternative Fee Arrangements (AFAs) are now supported in doeBilling™
- TRC Market Research Allows Free Access to 35 Market Research White Papers and Articles
- ATA Associates, Inc. Congratulates The Berry Firm on Poole v. Pep Boys Outcome
[Via Legal / Law]
- accutane with no prescription - order isotretinoin online
- buy finasteride online - order generic propecia online
- buy generic lamisil - order terbinafine
- buy cheap viagra online - order sildenafil online
- buy generic revia - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes