Salt Lake City accident and injury lawyer Ron Kramer has recently published The Utah Accident Book. This book explains the process that an injured victim goes through when dealing with the insurance companies after an auto accident. The book also discusses the thirteen mistakes to after being in an accident. It further includes other information, such as representing yourself with the insurance company and choosing the right attorney. Ron Kramer offers the book, which is normally $15.95, free to those who have been involved in a Utah car accident.To get your own copy of The Utah Accident Book, visit http://www.MyAccidentBook.com or call 1-866-696-2129.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) July 30, 2009 -- Utah personal injury lawyer Ron Kramer has authored a new book that explains the 13 mistakes that many Utah residents make during their auto accident claim. The book offers valuable information gleaned from years of experience representing the injured. Ron synthesized the information into an easy-to-read, step-by-step book to help injured victims navigate through the sometimes long process of a Utah auto accident claim.
In Ron's book, "The Utah Accident Book" he teaches what to do immediately after the accident, the tricks the insurance company adjusters use and outlines the 13 pitfalls that can ruin a Utah auto accident case. He also devotes a chapter on whether or not a lawyer is needed and a chapter on how to get the most money for a wrecked vehicle claim."My goal in writing this book is to educate the public and to reduce the mistakes that are sometimes made in making an accident claim," Kramer said. "I would venture to say that most of these cases - especially when handled by those who don't have an attorney - are resolved for less than what I would consider to be fair value. I wrote this book to combat this trend."
Kramer explains that insurance companies want to keep their money just like anyone else. His book shines a light on the tactics of insurance adjusters, giving victims a better chance to receive fair value for their Utah auto accident claim.
"Even if you never get a lawyer, read my book," Ron said. "I know the information will be useful to you if you have been involved in a car accident. No one wants to be involved in an accident, but this book can help you make the correct decisions to help you resolve your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible or to prepare your case right if it has to go to trial."
This book, regularly priced at $15.95, is offered by Ron Kramer for free as a public service to those injured in a Utah car accident. You can request a copy today at http://www.MyAccidentBook.com or by calling 1-866-696-2129.
Ron Kramer is a Utah personal injury and accident lawyer and serves clients throughout Utah, including Salt Lake City, Ogden, Logan, Layton, Sandy, Provo, Orem, Price, Nephi, St. George, and all areas in between.
Kramer Law Group
- America’s Legal Concerns and Experiences Bridge the Generations
- Furloughed Workers Head To Las Vegas To Learn Handwriting Analysis, Not Gambling, This Summer; Certifications Hit All Time High In This Lost Art
- Purves & Associates Insurance Agency Announces the Launch of New Digital Marketing Campaign
- This Summer is an Ideal Time for Commercial Real Estate Lease Renewal
- Messaging Architects Delivers Combination Compliance & Migration Solution: Converts and archives Bi-directionally between GroupWise and Exchange
[Via Legal / Law]
- buy generic accutane - order isotretinoin online
- propecia without prescription - order generic propecia online
- cheap lamisil - order terbinafine
- viagra for sale - order sildenafil online
- buy naltrexone online - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes