M+Archive 2009.1 is the only product that enables Cohabitation and Regulatory Compliance across Multi-Vendor Messaging Systems
Montreal, Canada (Vocus/PRWEB ) July 29, 2009 -- Messaging Architects, the global experts in email risk management, today announced the release of M+Archive 2009.1, its policy-based enterprise-class email retention solution. The new release of M+Archive is designed to further mitigate email risk by providing compliance policies that can accommodate system migration and email platform interoperability.
M+Archive 2009.1 enhances organizations’ ability to comply with email retention mandates and government regulations by providing a unified platform for policy enforcement across the collaboration ecosystem. "Our platform helps organizations to be better positioned for future growth and to be more agile in the choices of IT investments they will make," said Frederic Bourget, Vice-President of Messaging Architects’ Technology & Solutions Group. “M+Archive is the only product to offer complete email archiving, compliance, and eDiscovery for organizations where both GroupWise and Exchange coexist, consolidated into a single searchable and transparently accessible email archive repository.”Effectively linking business and IT strategies in the context of reduced operational budgets is a key challenge for most CIOs. M+Archive 2009.1 helps to address this challenge by combining the management of compliance mandates and eDiscovery requests through a standards-based, platform-independent archiving system that is able to provide email archiving for Novell GroupWise, Microsoft Exchange, or in hybrid environments where the two systems need to cohabitate. There are plans to add support for other messaging platforms in the future.
“The latest release of M+Archive allows our GroupWise and Exchange email systems to coexist successfully on one archiving platform,” explained Daren Lolkema, Coordinator of Learning Technology at Dutchess County BOCES and one of the first organizations to use M+Archive to manage a hybrid email environment for eight different schools. “M+Archive allows us the flexibility of applying multiple email retention policies so we can remain compliant with retention mandates, while we also meet the needs of discovery requests.”
Key features and benefits of M+Archive 2009.1:
- Full system interoperability between GroupWise and Exchange. M+Archive offers complete email archiving, compliance, and eDiscovery for coexisting enterprise systems resulting in lower acquisition and maintenance costs.
- Dynamic messaging stubbing for Exchange and GroupWise provides a seamless end-user experience to archives directly through their GroupWise, Outlook, and respective web access clients.
- Ability for 100% retention policy enforcement to meet government regulations and industry mandates.
- Enhanced migration toolkit to facilitate migration between email platforms and perform mailbox recovery from one email system to the other, resulting in huge cost reductions and elimination of the need to invest in additional 3rd-party migration tools.
More information about M+Archive 2009.1, a product video, and upcoming live webinars can be found at www.messagingarchitects.com/m-archive.
M+Archive is a policy-based email archiving, compliance, and eDiscovery solution that provides system interoperability for organizations where both GroupWise and Exchange coexist. M+Archive consolidates both GroupWise and Exchange archives into a single XML repository and provides robust search capabilities for eDiscovery. M+Archive is part of an end-to-end solution portfolio for email lifecycle management.
About Messaging Architects
?Founded in 1995, Messaging Architects is a global builder of infrastructure for Business Driven Email. We provide software and services that deliver 100% uptime and compliance. Thousands of organizations worldwide depend on our solutions for risk-free messaging and collaboration. For more information, visit our website at www.messagingarchitects.com.
- HealthCare.com Launches New Site Aimed At Health Insurance Agents And Consumers
- Morgan Insurance Agency Named "Best of Lufkin" by Lufkin Daily News
- Cycling to Work May Save Money on Car Insurance
- Belfast-Based Nivotec Implements BigHand Software At Two Northern Ireland Law Firms
- New survey report: Primary care emphasis included in workplace wellness programs
[Via Legal / Law]
- buy generic accutane - order isotretinoin online
- generic propecia - order generic propecia online
- lamisil without prescription - order terbinafine
- buy cheap viagra online - order sildenafil online
- revia without prescription - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes