BidClerk's weekly update of construction projects out for bids and starting construction in the next 90 days.
(PRWEB) June 29, 2009 -- BidClerk, the Construction Industry Search Engine, reported today that the following building projects are planning to go out for bids or start construction in the next 90 days in the Houston, TX Metro Area. Businesses interested in providing services relative to these projects should visit www.BidClerk.com and reference the Project ID listed below to obtain direct contact information for each job:
Houston, TX - FedEx City Station - LKSA, West Greens Road & Bammel North Houston Road, 55,000-square-foot distribution facility, August 2009, $3 million. Project ID: 1002234
Houston, TX - Guitar Center #422 / Houston, 8390 Westheimer Road, 24,998-square-foot retail build-out, August 2009, $1 million. Project ID: 1013531
Houston, TX - Memorial Hermann Hospital - Southeast Cath Lab Expansion, 11800 Astoria Blvd., 985-square-foot hospital cath lab expansion, September 2009, $300,000. Project ID: 1012646
Houston, TX - XL Parts Phase II - Warehouse, Northwest Freeway & Beltway 8, 102,208-square-foot warehouse, August 2009, $7 million. Project ID: 1008682
Houston, TX - 7 For All Mankind / Houston, 1085 Westheimer Road, 2,055-square-foot retail build-out, July 2009, $100,000. Project ID: 1010563
BidClerk.com is the only Search Engine dedicated to providing businesses with in depth information on thousands of construction projects coming up for bid all throughout the United States. Our daily updates of commercial and residential construction projects are available to contractors, subcontractors, general contractors and businesses in related industries that are seeking bid opportunities. For more information on bidding construction projects in your area, visit BidClerk online or call 877-737-6482.
- SilverStone Group Increases Knowledge of Safety Management Systems through IS-BAO Workshop
- TID helps Travellers to Learn the Language Before they land with Free MP3 Travel guides
- Endeavor Telecom Announces Partnership with TechInsurance to Provide High Quality Low Cost Subcontractor Insurance
- Nationally Recognized Tax Expert, Roni Deutch, Has Been Invited to Write for WomenEntrepreneur.com
- Eltman, Eltman & Cooper's Judgment Enforcement Segment Maximizes Collections
[Via Legal / Law]