Verrill Dana Names Daniel L. Rosenthal as the New Chair of the Litigation and Trial Department
Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 29, 2009 -- Verrill Dana, LLP, is pleased to announce the new Chair of the Litigation and Trial Department and Trial Department, Daniel L. Rosenthal.
Mr. Rosenthal is a Partner at Verrill Dana, and is admitted to practice law in both Maine and Massachusetts. He has extensive experience handling a diverse range of complex civil litigation matters in federal and state courts, as well as administrative tribunals, arbitration and mediation. Mr. Rosenthal is a summa cum laude graduate from Boston College Law School, and has been distinguished by peers as a "New England Rising Star" in General Litigation by New England Super Lawyers®.
About Verrill Dana:
Verrill Dana, LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 100 attorneys conducting a nationwide practice from offices in Portland and Augusta, Maine; Boston; Hartford; and Washington, D.C.
- "Summer School" Offers Training Boost To University, Public Sector Accounts Payables
- Zywave, Inc. and ReSource Pro Partner to Deliver Unmatched Data Processing Capabilities
- LifeCare Offers 10 Fire Safety Tips for National Safety Month
- Tom Hazlett: Offering 3 New Career Options to Job Market Victims
- Profiles International Releases New Report on Top 5 Management Failures and Remedies for Success
[Via Legal / Law]