Leading analyst firm, Chartis Research, is pleased to announce the appointment of Stuart Elson as a senior member of its Advisory Board.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2009 -- Leading analyst firm, Chartis Research, is pleased to announce the appointment of Stuart Elson as a senior member of its Advisory Board.
In this role, Mr Elson will provide high-level advice and guidance to Chartis and its clients and help shape the firm’s future research strategy. Particular areas of focus will be risk analytics, counterparty risk and risk technology architecture.
"We are delighted to have Stuart Elson as a member of our Advisory Board," commented Peyman Mestchian, Head of Advisory Board at Chartis, “Stuart’s practical experience and range of expertise will further strengthen Chartis’ knowledge-base and enhance its service to its clients and subscribers."
Mr Elson is also President of Shisa Advisors, a consultancy focusing on Risk, Software and Project Management. He brings over 20 years financial technology experience to Chartis, covering investment banking, asset management and risk technology. Previous roles include Managing Director at Bear Stearns/JPMC and Senior Vice-President at Salomon Smith Barney/Citigroup, covering such areas as enterprise risk technology, stress testing, Basel II, probability of default, model validation, and economic capital.
"I am very excited to join Chartis’ advisory team," commented Stuart Elson, "Chartis’ unique combination of practitioner experience and research is helping to shape the future of the risk technology industry."
About Chartis Research - www.chartis-research.com
Chartis is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global market for risk technology. Our goal is to support enterprises as they drive business performance through better risk management, corporate governance and compliance. Chartis analyses the systems, products, vendors, applications and trends in the risk technology marketplace. This analysis is published in our flagship industry reports, white papers and research articles. Areas of focus include:
- Credit Risk Management Systems
- Operational Risk Management Systems
- Fraud Management Systems
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management Systems
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management Methodologies and Best Practices
Helen Townsley, Director of Research
Chartis Research (Europe)
The City Arc
7 Curtain Road
London, EC2A 3LT
Phone + 44 (0) 20 7830 9661
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7439 0262
Chartis Research (US)
44 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Phone: +1 212-461-7127
Fax: +1 212-461-2223
- Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP Wins Compensation for Widow of Cyclist
- Consumers Beware: Unfair Debt Collection Practices Abound, Says Attorney Sergei Lemberg
- Four Green & Seifter Attorneys Named 2009 Super Lawyers
- HR.com Publishes Savings and Value Survival Guide Offering Discounts of Over $300,000 in Products and Services from Over 300 Suppliers
- LV= Warns Unfair Blacklisting Due to ID Fraud is Set to Boom
[Via Legal / Law]