Workshare announced upcoming local user group meetings in the United States, Canada and Europe. The events gather IT, administrators, trainers, end-users and executives to focus on document collaboration and using Workshare solutions for reducing risk and improving productivity.
San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB ) April 29, 2010 -- Workshare, the leader in metadata removal and document comparison software, today announced upcoming local user group meetings in London, Toronto, Chicago, and New York. The events gather IT, administrators, trainers, end-users and executives to collaborate on using Workshare solutions for reducing risk and improving productivity.
These local meetings provide a key opportunity to speak directly with Workshare product managers, network with colleagues, and share knowledge to improve system use. Customers will also have a chance to provide input on future features and enjoy a sneak preview of upcoming products. Each discussion includes an interactive question and answer session, ensuring the event is collaborative.
Discussion topics at each user group meeting include:
Upcoming User Group Meetings
Registration is available online at: www.workshare.com/company/events
Workshare, a company with a twelve-year history providing metadata removal and document comparison technology, enables organizations to control and manage information securely. More than one million professionals rely on Workshare solutions to increase productivity and safeguard their confidential information; ultimately securing their intellectual property, customer relationships and the organization's reputation. Workshare's comparison and collaboration solutions provide risk management and security to over 14,000 organizations worldwide. For more information, visit www.workshare.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- Persels & Associates Announces Jim Persels to Lead Persels Group Foundation
- Digital Policy Council Identifies Facebook as the Tool of Choice For Political Leaders Seeking to Influence and Inform
- Cognoscape Secures Law Firm Data from Loss, Virus and Potential Disaster
- Legal billing software provider TimeSolv Corporation and Proximiti Communications, Inc. Announce Full Integration of TimeSolv Legal and WorkTRAKR 3.0 Service
- FileHold Document Management Software Helps National Tax Consulting Firm Reduce Paper and Streamline Tax Preparation for Their Clients
[Via Legal / Law]