25-year veteran police officer, James H. Schmidt, has filed in the Missouri Republican Primary for U.S. Senate
Saint Charles, MO (PRWEB) February 26, 2010 -- A 25-year veteran police officer, James H. Schmidt, has filed in the Missouri Republican Party Primary Election for U.S. Senator to be held August 3rd. Schmidt, a resident of St. Charles, Missouri, believes career politicians in Washington, DC have lost touch with their constituencies. He thinks new legislators who are not influenced by long-term ties to lobbyists will be better able to address the serious problems facing this nation. More information is available at www.schmidtforussenate.com.
- American Citizens Abroad Announces Overseas Americans Week in Washington D.C. in April 2010
- Toyota Recalls Raise Awareness of Vehicle Safety Issues, Risks of Accidents from Driving Defective Automobiles
- Food Safety Lawyer Fred Pritzker Says Senate Must Help Stop Food Poisoning by Passing Food Safety Bill
- Documents Relevant to Motorists’ Safety Should Be Made Public, South Carolina Attorney Says
- Yournewsletterprinter.com Brings an Award Winning Pressroom to the Public With Colorful, Online, Discount Print Services Ordering
[Via Legal / Law]