For the 2nd year in a row, Gregory G. Brown has been selected for inclusion as one of California's Super Lawyers 2010. This designation is given only to the elite lawyers, representing the top 5% of California's attorneys.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2010 -- Gregory G. Brown has again been named by California Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in California for 2010. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.
The selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, Legal division based in Eagan, MN. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check. Super Lawyers was first published in 1991 by Law & Politics.
Mr. Brown is a partner in the Irvine Trial Law Firm of Brown & Charbonneau, LLP and specializes in complex trial matters. He is a Certified Trial Specialist. Brown & Charbonneau, LLP is well know for being hard hitting, aggressive litigators and trial specialists. They practice business litigation, commercial litigation, real estate litigation, family law and personal injury litigation throughout Southern California.
For more information, visit www.bc-llp.com
- American Residential Law Group Announces New Benefits Available for Home Loan Modification
- ABA Journal Features Behind-The-Scenes Look At Rehnquist
- $14.6 Million Settlement with Chicago Board of Education and Chicago Youth Centers Secured by Corboy & Demetrio in Trampoline Injury Case
- Morningside Translations Features their Legal & Patent Translation Services at LegalTech 2010
- Messaging Architects to Showcase Virtualized Email Security and Data-Leak Prevention at RSA 2010
[Via Legal / Law]