Users can now easily initiate phone conversations with their contacts from within Rocket Matter
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) August 25, 2009 -- Rocket Matter®, the leading Web-based legal practice management and time and billing solution for small to mid-sized law firms, today announces the integration of Skype, an Internet communication product, into the Rocket Matter web application. This new functionality enables users to easily initiate click-to-dial Skype Internet calls directly from Rocket Matter.
Skype usernames can now be associated with Rocket Matter contacts, facilitating easy Skype-to-Skype calling. All a customer has to do is click on their contact's name and the call is connected. In addition, paying Skype customers enjoy click-to-dial functionality to non-Skype telephone numbers."Adding Skype-enabled calling to our product is just another step to ensure that our customers have all efficiencies possible at their fingertips," says Larry Port, the company's Founding Partner and Chief Software Architect. "Based on user feedback, we believe this integration with Skype will bring added value to our customers."
Rocket Matter is a Web-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product that addresses legal practice management and time and billing needs of law firms. Rocket Matter requires no installation or upgrades. Users navigate Rocket Matter securely using an Internet browser and by simply logging in to use the application.
About Rocket Matter, LLC:
Rocket Matter, LLC (www.rocketmatter.com) provides a Web-based legal practice management and time and billing solution for small to mid-sized law firms. Rocket Matter® is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application, providing increased security, business continuity, decreased technology infrastructure and maintenance, and improved return on investment for information technology expenses. Launched in February 2008, Rocket Matter's corporate headquarters is in Boca Raton, FL.
Rocket Matter, LLC
7601 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33496
- CT Summation to Sponsor Women in eDiscovery Panel at 2009 Masters Conference
- Asbestos Related Claims - Getting Compensation
- Attorney Evan Liu of Feldman Shepherd Philadelphia Personal Injury Law Firm Provides Minority College Students with Inside Look at Practice of Law
- No Win No Fee - No Catch
- TitleVest Welcomes Carey Allaband LeRoux, Esq. as Managing Director of Business Development
[Via Legal / Law]
- purchase isotretinoin - order isotretinoin online
- generic propecia - order generic propecia online
- buy kamagra in europe - order kamagra
- buy generic viagra online - order sildenafil online
- revia without prescription - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes