The Prinz Law Office will be hosting a webinar titled "What Companies Need to Know about the Legal Risks of Business Blogging" on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST. The program will examine the current legal landscape for business blogging and provide best practices for companies to follow in minimizing their risks.
Los Gatos, California (PRWEB) August 30, 2009 -- The Prinz Law Office is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a webinar titled "What Companies Need to Know about the Legal Risks of Business Blogging" on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST.
The program will examine the current legal landscape for business blogging and provide best practices for companies to follow in minimizing their risks. The speaker, Prinz Law Office Managing Principal Kristie Prinz, is a frequent author and speaker on blog law issues, and she recently completed work on a monograph titled, "Managing the Risks of Employee Blogging," which is scheduled to be published by the Science and Technology Law Section of the American Bar Association. Ms. Prinz is an avid blogger herself of two legal blogs: the California Biotech Law Blog and the Silicon Valley IP Licensing Law Blog.
Ms. Prinz said, "Businesses often set up blogs for advertising and promotion purposes without really considering any of the legal risks that business blogging could pose for the company. This program is intended to educate businesses and the attorneys who represent them on the risks of business blogging, and what can be done to manage those risks."
The Prinz Law Office is a Silicon Valley-based law firm, which specializes in providing intellectual property counsel to clients in the high technology, life science, and e-commerce industries. The firm is nationally recognized for its intellectual property licensing and e-commerce expertise, and is regularly featured in the media on intellectual property, e-commerce, and entrepreneurship issues.
- Brand Owners Could Have Prevented $220 Million In Domain Name Recovery By Spending $1million
- Belluck & Fox Law Firm Notes New Asbestos Research Showing Higher Death Risk for Sheet Metal Workers
- Simmons Firm Employee Foundation 5th Annual Golf Tournament To Benefit H.I.S. K.I.D.S.
- UCLA Extension Offers Professionals 'Green' Courses And New Global Sustainability Certificate To Build Skills For The Green Economy
- Mindseye Solutions Assists Companies in Reducing the Cost of eDiscovery Through "Pay As You Go" Licensing of TunnelVision
[Via Legal / Law]