Sunday, August 23, 2009

I.M.T. Training & Consulting Acquires Trinus Technologies' Analytical Training Division

Trinus Technologies, widely known in Canada for their work with Law Enforcement and Corporate Security in Canada, is pleased to announce I.M.T Training and Consulting's acquisition of their analytical training and support division. I.M.T's Director Eric Niclaes made the announcement today.

Stony Plain, Alberta (PRWEB) August 23, 2009 -- Trinus Technologies, widely known in Canada for their work with Law Enforcement and Corporate Security in Canada, is pleased to announce I.M.T Training and Consulting's acquisition of their analytical training and support division. I.M.T's Director Eric Niclaes made the announcement today.

"I am excited about this opportunity," Niclaes said. "I look forward to continuing work with the clients, and furthering analytical training across Canada."

"A smooth transition for our customers was paramount in this transaction, said Jason Vance, CMO for Trinus Technologies. Although we are no longer providing analytical training, we wanted to ensure our existing customers had access to expertise within Canada. We chose a company that has previously worked with our clients, and has extensive military and law enforcement experience. Knowing that they will receive excellent service and expertise from I.M.T was the primary factor in the decision to sell to Niclaes," Vance said.

Eric Niclaes and I.M.T. have been providing analytical training for the last 3 years across Canada. Previously, Eric worked with the Canadian Military for 25 years, serving in roles such as Criminal Investigations and Intelligence Coordination. Providing much more than traditional classroom training, I.M.T. focuses on providing customized content specific to user's requirements. Being bilingual, Eric is also able to provide course content in both English and French which can assist in the learning process.

I.M.T will continue Trinus' successful onsite training model, which sends an instructor to the client's location rather than having the client incur additional travel and productivity costs for their staff. "This training model is proven to provide benefit to clients", Niclaes stated. Analysts on staff are able to keep in touch with the office while attending the course.

I.M.T. uses i2® Analyst Notebook® as a primary software tool during their workshops, but is not certified or affiliated with i2® in any way. More information on I.M.T's workshops can be found on their website at www.imttc.ca.

i2® and Analyst's Notebook® are registered trademarks of i2 Inc.

Contact:

Eric Niclaes
I.M.T. Training & Consulting
780-819-2402
www.imtcc.ca

See Also:

[Via Legal / Law]


Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes

No comments: