The Bandwidth Conference explores the ever-evolving music experience and takes place on August 27 and 28 in San Francisco
San Francisco, CA (Billboard Publicity Wire/PRWEB ) August 25, 2009 -- This week kicks off the fifth Bandwidth Music | Technology Conference, an annual gathering of music, digital music, and media professionals. This year's conference takes place on August 27 and 28, 2009 in San Francisco. Artists Bob Mould and Mike Relm have been announced as taking part in discussion with Ian Rogers of Topspin.
The conference features keynotes Livia Tortella, GM/EVP of Marketing and Creative Media at Atlantic Records; Ian Rogers, Chief Executive Officer of Topspin; Charles Caldas, CEO, Merlin; Jeff Price, founder and CEO of TuneCore and new addition Josh Rosenfeld, Co-Founder and President of Seattle indie label Barsuk Records. Each speaker will provide a unique perspective on the current state of the industry and identify the key opportunities and challenges for today's music, media, and tech professionals. .
Bandwidth explores the evolving musical experience -- how people discover, purchase, interact with, and are exposed to new music -- with a focus on marketing, fan behavior, current trends, and future forecasts.
The conference also features panels such including "Hindsight is 20/20", a gathering of the leaders of the early digital music companies. The panel will check-in on their thoughts on the present state of the industry based on the early possibilities they saw and challenges they encountered. Music startups in the current economic climate and industrial landscape will be examined in the "Steel Balls" panel, and the future of the industry will be addressed in the wide-ranging discussion of the conference closer, "The Crystal Ball" panel.
Speakers at the conference include Jordan Kurland, Zeitgeist Artist Management; Kevin Arnold, CEO, IODA; Ted Cohen, Managing Partner, TAG Strategic; David Hyman, CEO, MOG; Larry Marcus, Managing Director, Walden Venture Capital; David Rosenheim, CEO, JamBase; Tim Bierman, Manager, Ten Club; Steve Grady, President and COO, RoyaltyShare; Robb McDaniels, Founder, President & CEO, INgrooves; Geoff Ralston, CEO, Lala and others.
Visit the Bandwidth Conference website for registration and further details at http://www.bandwidthconference.comSee the original story at: http://billboard.prweb.com/releases/digital/music/prweb2787364.htm
- Brand Owners Could Have Prevented $220 Million In Domain Name Recovery By Spending $1million
- A Miracle Man's 30-Foot Fall Leave New York Personal Injury Attorneys Believing in Miracles, too
- iDSTech Announces iFramework Version 5.1
- 3BView Releases Beta version of 3BCleanDocs for Solos and Small Law Firms
- Meriden Connecticut Attorney Houston Putnam Lowry Continues Work at United Nations
[Via Legal / Law]
- accutane without prescription - order isotretinoin online
- propecia with no prescription - order generic propecia online
- purchase kamagra - order kamagra
- viagra for sale without prescription - order sildenafil online
- buy generic revia - order naltrexone online
Compare Drugs | Dirt Cheap Cigarettes