Press Statement Released by Arnold Klein's Attorney, Richard Charnley
Los Angeles (PRWEB) June 30, 2009 - "Dr. Klein is aware of media reports connecting him to Michael Jackson. Because of patient confidentiality, Dr. Klein will make no statement on any reports or allegations.
Out of respect for his patients and adherence to federal HIPAA regulations, Dr. Klein asks that the media not contact him or his patients, nor interfere with their medical treatments. Like millions of Michael's fans around the world, Dr. Klein is saddened by Michael's death and extends his condolences to the family."
- Esurance Chooses HSG to Manage Auto Glass Insurance Claims
- Drexel University Launches an Online Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice
- HR.com introduces HR Productivity Toolkit and Savings and Survival eBook at SHRM Annual Conference
- HR.com Announces Content Integration to Members' Facebook and Twitter Accounts
- Where I Found My Last Hire: Sourcing Advice from The RightThing Recruitment Specialists
[Via Legal / Law]