Hurley Write, Inc. is now offering a seven-week online business writing course. This interactive course offers a voiced lecture, supplements to the lecture, and professional written feedback on work submitted.Online Business Writing Course
(Vocus/PRWEB ) April 30, 2009 -- Hurley Write, Inc., a North Carolina-based company, is now offering a seven-week online business writing class. The company has been designing and teaching onsite customized writing courses since 1988 and started providing online courses in 2004.
online technical and scientific writing courses, but will also include a job aid that participants can use to help them apply the concepts discussed in the modules to their writing. The business writing course covers topics such as business language use; report, email, and letter writing; and editing and proofreading techniques. For more information, contact Hurley Write, Inc."People really like the option of getting professional feedback on their work," says Hurley. "We modeled these courses on my years of experience teaching writing in the seated classroom. Many writers want feedback on their writing, and for many writers, a workshop where they can build on and apply concepts over time makes a lot of sense." The online business writing course will imitate the successful model of the company's
- NAS Executive to Lead Texas Innovation Initiative - "Texas is Poised to Lead in the New Recovery"
- Go Risk Free Inc Expands Operations and Sees Strong Increase in Demand for Business Plans from Small Business Owners
- The Center for Talent Solutions Announces Two New Webcasts
- Chelsea FC Academy Players Receive Academic Recognition from Cambridge University
- Morehead Presents Webinar on 'Taking The Guesswork Out of Survey Improvement Goals'
[Via Legal / Law]