Record of verdicts and settlements reached in auto accident, medical malpractice and other injury cases.
Rochester, NY (PRWEB) November 28, 2008 -- The lawyers of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP, a personal injury practice in Upstate New York, have just surpassed a milestone few attorneys ever reach: the $100-million mark in total verdicts and settlements.
"We've worked long and hard for our personal injury clients, and we're proud of our track record of success in the courtroom and at the settlement table," said partner Scott C. Gottlieb.
"Every case stands on its own merits, and our prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome in future claims," Gottlieb said. "But our achievements on behalf of our clients illustrate the dedication and efforts that we put into each and every case."
Gottlieb said that $100 million in verdicts and settlements have been recovered by lawyers who are current members of The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP. Some of the verdicts and settlements occurred before the lawyers joined the practice, he said.
The firm has impressive recoveries in a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Recoveries have included a $1.1 million verdict for a victim who suffered head injuries in a car wreck, and an $800,000 settlement for a victim who suffered multiple fractures in another accident.
- Medical malpractice claims. The firm's recoveries include a $6.1 million verdict over alleged malpractice by an anesthesiologist.
- Dog bites. The firm negotiated a $100,000 settlement after a dog bite left a victim with facial injuries.
- ATV and boating accidents. Multiple injuries in an ATV accident resulted in a $375,000 settlement negotiated by the firm.
- Birth injuries. Among the firm's many recoveries is a $5.15 million verdict in a birth injury case.
- Brain and head injuries. The firm negotiated a $4.5 million settlement following a truck accident that left a client with severe brain injuries.
The firm has also had success in wrongful death claims, cancer misdiagnosis claims, hunting and firearms accidents, construction accidents, and slip and fall injuries.
About The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates
The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP handles all types of injury and medical malpractice cases. Each of the firm's attorneys has more than 25 years experience handling injury cases.
In Rochester, The Law Offices of Scott C. Gottlieb & Associates, LLP are located at Suite 505 Irving Place, 30 West Broad Street, where clients are seen by appointment.
The firm also has offices in Binghamton, Elmira, Watertown and Syracuse. For more information, contact the firm at (800) 825-5529 or visit the firm's Web site at http://www.rochesterinjury.com/index.html.
- eQuest to Provide Worldwide Job Posting Distribution for APS-SmartSearch
- The Rise of NHS Clinical Negligence
- Workforce Management Solution Provides Additional Benefits and User Satisfaction
- Resume Writing Firm Guarantees Employment for Those Who Purchase Their Services
- Immigration Consultant Joins Pro-Link GLOBAL, a Boutique Global Immigration Firm Linking International Borders With its Keiretsu and Guanxi Belief Systems
[Via Legal / Law]