The new online Spanish-English dictionary boasts over 300,000 translations, audio pronunciations, and a comprehensive grammar reference. A single search box translates words from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 1, 2008 -- SpanishDict.com releases today an expansive new database to power its popular online Spanish-English dictionary. The new database offers more than 300,000 up-to-date translations, local variations, idioms, and example usages. The resulting dictionary represents the Internet's largest Spanish-English dictionary. The dictionary is currently used by more than one million people each month. Key features of the new dictionary include:
- Contextual Examples: Extensive examples of common usages are provided to ensure accurate translations.
- Audio Pronunciations: Audio recordings for both English and Spanish words demonstrate proper pronunciation.
- Single Search Box: One simple search box to find both English and Spanish translations.
- Auto-Suggest: Search suggestions are provided in both English and Spanish as a user types in a word.
In addition to the new dictionaries, SpanishDict is now releasing a comprehensive Spanish Reference section, which features over sixty pages of detailed grammar explanations, examples, and exercises. The Spanish Language Reference includes four sections to help people learn Spanish:
- Grammar: Detailed, approachable explanations and exercises are provided for all major Spanish grammar topics.
- Verbs: The Spanish verb reference features verb explanations, conjugations and exercises.
- Vocabulary: The Spanish vocabulary section is comprised of over 3,000 words organized into categories including animals, business, travel, government and technology.
- Media: the Media reference guide showcases Spanish newspapers, television, film and music clips creating a rich method of interacting with Spanish culture.
Visit SpanishDict.com to experience the new features.
Founded in 1999, SpanishDict is a leading online Spanish-English dictionary, Spanish translation, and Spanish language learning website. Each month more than a million people worldwide trust SpanishDict to provide fast, reliable, and accurate Spanish translations. To learn more visit SpanishDict.com.
- Florida International University Chooses EMS-Intelligent Chaos for PeopleSoft Financials ERP Upgrade
- Compensation Claims For MRSA
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) San Jose 2008 to Feature Wide Range of Conference Speakers From Brand Name Companies : Speakers From Adobe, Cisco, Digitas, Discover, HP, Intuit, Ogilvy, Omnicom, Procter & Gamble, The New York Times and Walt Disne
- Dallas-Based Apex Global Partners, Inc. Acquires Leading Benefits and Human Resources Consultancy Company
- McEachin & Gee, Chestnut, Sanders, Sanders Pettaway & Campbell, James Scott Farrin, Pogust, Braslow & Millrood, Conlon, Frantz & Phelan, and Phillip L. Fraas are Investigating Denied, Late Claims iled under Pigford v. Glickman.
[Via Legal / Law]