Esquire Innovations, Inc. announces that iRedline 7 will be previewed at the International Legal Technology Association Annual conference held August 25-28. iRedline 7 is a document comparison and revision collaboration tool for Microsoft Word documents
(PRWEB) August 23, 2008 -- Esquire Innovations, Inc. announces that iRedline 7 will be previewed at the International Legal Technology Association Annual conference held August 25-28. iRedline 7 is a document comparison and revision collaboration tool for Microsoft Word documents.
"Fully-integrated with Microsoft Word, iRedline 7 enhances document comparison in Word 2007," says Randall Farrar, CEO of Esquire Innovations. "As an add-on application to MS Word, iRedline result documents are in Word format so they can be easily shared, navigated or re-purposed.
Simplified administration and user friendly
iRedline 7 is easy to install, maintain and deploy. Firm specifications are administered in a configuration XML file. Through the iRedline 7 administration, user options can be controlled, and firm standards can be deployed. An iRedline 7 comparison can result in a new document, attachment, related document, prepared as an e-mail attachment, saved as an attachment (embedded object) in the result document, or saved to the document management system.
Users already familiar with Word's Track Changes find iRedline is the natural next step. It enhances Word's Track Changes by providing users with the ability to convert iRedline and DeltaView changes to tracked changes, create Change Reports, print only iRedlined pages and more. "Many firms would like to use Word's Track Changes and comparison tools, but don't because of their limitations and lack of features such as DMS integration. iRedline starts where Word leaves off, allowing firms to leverage the knowledge users already have with Word. It's a perfect fit," says Farrar.
Integrates with mission-critical software applications
Utilizing Microsoft's OpenXML technology and .Net Framework 3.5, iRedline 7 enhances MS Word's comparison engine by adding tools to make comparing documents accurately a snap. The features of iRedline 7 include:
- DMS integration - Attachments and new versions
- The ability to produce results as tracked changes or iRedline changes (static text)
- Ability to convert iRedline changes and DeltaView changes to Word's tracked changes
- Ability to convert Word's tracked changes to iRedline changes
- Ability to accept iRedline changes and DeltaView changes
- Ability to add a report to any result document
- Tri-View layout - view the original, revised and result document simultaneously
- Small application footprint
- A new workflow oriented Ribbon
Software for Office 2007
Esquire Innovations reports that along with iRedline 7 ; the company is also previewing new versions of iCreate, a template and document production application; iScrub, a metadata management solution for Microsoft Office documents; and iDocID, a powerful document management system-integrated ID stamper. This new generation of products is also available as a combined package called iOffice System 7
With clients worldwide, Esquire Innovations is a leading provider of Microsoft Office integration software services and applications geared to the legal market.
To learn more about Esquire Innovations' products, call 951-506-5641 or visit www.esqinc.com.
- Motion Picture Distribution Agreements
- Brightgrad Creates UK's First Interactive Social Recruitment Site
- Accident Attorney - Florida Car Accident Victims
- New Website for Employee Evaluations of Employers
- From the Boardroom to the Pavement, Los Angeles Based CEO Runs Nike's 10+ Plus Human Race for Charity
[Via Legal / Law]