This comprehensive report provides information on how to reduce legal fees, questions to ask during an initial meeting with an attorney and action to take if you get an excessive statement from an attorney, among other helpful tips.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 29, 2008 -- American Attorney and English Solicitor Fred Reilly recently announced the launch of a new Web site in which consumers can order Insider Report: How To Slash Your Attorney Fee.
Insider Report was written to empower consumers to solve their legal problems in a cost-effective manner, said Reilly, who wrote the report. The report includes the following information:
- Nine ways unscrupulous attorneys routinely gouge clients.
- One crucial insider secret to know before the clock starts ticking and you get charged for every paper clip.
- Three reasons why the most expensive attorney may not be the best choice for handling your legal matter.
- Six issues to discuss with an attorney during the initial consultation when fees will be set.
- Twenty specific, surefire strategies for slashing your attorney fee.
- Five simple ways to make yourself invaluable to your attorney.
- Four steps to take if you receive an excessive statement for legal services.
- How to understand the methods of attorney compensation.
"For years, I've been appalled by some of the billing methods and practices used by some members of the legal profession," Reilly said. "I wrote this report so that people who wanted to know how to reduce attorney fees could learn a common sense approach."
Visitors to the site can purchase the report for $49.95. This price includes six free special reports, including 13 points to consider before hiring legal counsel, 23 strategies for taking aggressive legal action and nine ways to slash exposure to lawsuits.
The report comes with a money-back guarantee if not satisfied, Reilly said.
To learn more about Insider Report: How To Slash Your Attorney Fee, or to sign up for a free series of e-mails on reducing legal costs, visit: www.slashyourattorneyfee.com.
About Fred Reilly
Fred Reilly was born in Haines City, Florida and became an attorney in 1986. He is licensed to practice law in California, the District of Columbia and Florida. He also is a licensed English Solicitor. Reilly has been admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and the United States Court of International Trade. He holds a master's degree in International Business Law from The London School of Economics and Political Science.
Source: PRWeb: Legal / Law