The Rainmaker Retreat is a two day law firm marketing boot camp for small and solo law firms. At the Rainmaker Retreat, small and solo law firm members learn proven, step-by-step strategies to build successful, seven-figure practices. This event is being presented by The Rainmaker Institute, LLC, the nation's largest law firm marketing company for small law firms and is sponsored by the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA). It will be held April 25-26, 2008. LACBA member discounts are available.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 22, 2008 -- The Rainmaker Retreat is a two day law firm marketing program for small and solo law firm members to help them learn proven, step-by-step strategies to build successful, seven-figure practices. This event is being presented by The Rainmaker Institute, LLC, the nation's largest law firm marketing company for small law firms and sponsored by the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA). It will be held April 25-26, 2008
A $9,338.00 value, the registration cost for this two-day law firm marketing boot camp is only $1,397. LACBA member discount are available.
Past participants have found that proven system they learn at The Rainmaker Retreat does work. "I opened my own firm 15 years ago and each year was better than the last," said Los Angeles attorney Scott Baker, practicing in small business advice and construction defense. "I think if I had taken this course 5 years ago, I wouldn't have to worry about next year."
Some of the strategies that make this law firm marketing seminar valuable include:
- How attorneys can create a network of referral sources in 90 days
- How to use "keep in touch" letters to generate more qualified referrals
- 5 proven strategies to get more attention, command more respect and charge higher fees
- The top 10 deadliest mistakes attorneys make with their websites and how to avoid them
- Steps for creating a personalized Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
Stephen Fairley is one of the presenters at the Rainmaker Retreat. He is CEO of the nation's largest law firm marketing company for small law firms, The Rainmaker Institute, and the international bestselling author of 10 books. Travis Greenlee is the other key presenter. He is a Master Business Coach and former financial consultant with Merrill Lynch. Greenlee has trained thousands of professionals since 1991 and specializes in helping small and solo law firms leverage the internet to attract more and better clients and increase their revenues.
Registrations are now being taken for the April 25-26th LA Rainmaker Retreat at 888-588-5891 or online at www.RainmakerRetreat.com/lacba.
For more information and to register, contact: 888-588-5891
About The Rainmaker Institute, LLC and the Rainmaker Retreat
The Rainmaker Institute, LLC is the nation's largest strategic law firm marketing company specializing in helping small law firms. Stephen Fairley, named "America's Top Marketing Coach," is CEO of the company, a best-selling author of 10 books and a nationally recognized law firm marketing expert. For more information, call 888-588-5891 or visit www.RainmakerRetreat.com
Source: PRWeb: Legal / Law
- Credit Solutions a Finalist for 2008 Red Herring 100 Award: Award Recognizes the 100 "Most Promising" Companies Driving the Future of Technology
- Help - Million Dollar Domain to Raise GBP 10m for UK Charities
- Lucas Group to Host Military Hiring Conferences during the Month of May in Dallas TX; Washington, DC; Seattle, WA; Atlanta, GA; Norfolk, VA