The AFA is proud to announce its partnership with the Lease Loan Reimbursement Program (LLRP). This automobile membership program is designed for all consumers leasing or purchasing a car, or truck, who also have a financial obligation to pay over an agreed term.
(PRWEB) March 29, 2008 -- The AFA is proud to announce its partnership with the Lease Loan Reimbursement Program (LLRP). This automobile membership program is designed for all consumers leasing or purchasing a car, or truck, and has a financial obligation to pay over an agreed term.
LLRP was developed to help automobile owners cope with some of the practical problems that follow when there is damage to their vehicle. LLRP helps ease the stress of problems by reimbursing your monthly car payment during those problematic and stressful times. You can collect this benefit up to six times or $25,000, which ever comes first, over the entire term of your Lease/Loan.
Benefits of membership include full reimbursement of the monthly financial obligation when the vehicle is out of the Care, Custody, or Control for most reasons, including all of the following:
- If the vehicle is stolen
- Involved in an accident ( Regardless of fault or driver)
- Warranty Repair
- Totaled Vehicle
As an LLRP Motor Club member, reimbursements will also include any satellite radio monthly expense.
- Concierge Service- assistance to ensure consumer satisfaction with regard to repair and returned on a timely basis.
- Financial Services - LLRP Motor Club has a In-House registered financial consultant that will provide free consultation with regard to the current market place, investments, and business planning strategies
- Car Rental Discounts - Avis - Budget - Hertz
- Priceless Vacations - Discount Packages
LLRP is different than all the rest, why? Because it offers protection to you, rather than the car, that perhaps you will never fully own. With offices in New York and Florida, the program is fully underwritten by a Top Rated A- Insurance Company. The cost is pennies a day, for a program with benefits that are exclusive to the automobile buying and leasing market.
Become a member today - Go to http://www.llrp.com/AFAMembers.aspx and complete a simple form. A few pennies a day, a few minutes of your time, and you will be another proud member of our exclusive Motor Club family.
About the Lease Loan Reimbursement Program (LLRP):
The LLRP.com Motor Club is a joint venture between Lovetere and Associates LLC and West Point Underwriters LLC. For more information about the LLRP, please visit their Web site: http://www.llrp.com/AFAMembers.aspx
Complementary Service: Need Legal Services; Looking for a Lawyer?
We give members access to professional legal counsel not only for traditional legal problems, but for everyday events such as:
- buying a house or a car
- creating a will
- handling a problem with an insurance company
- dealing with identity theft...
Source: PRWeb: Legal / Law
- Citigroup to name U.S. consumer chief in shuffle: report
- Financial Authors Scott Burns and Laurence J. Kotlikoff Propose Strong Steps to End the Practice of ''Insider Rating'': New Federal Financial Authority Would Rate the Quality of Securities in the Same Way the FDA Rat
- Loan losses mount at Mercantile Bank